Hey what are we all going to do.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Beerice44, Oct 8, 2011.

1. I've been hearing of top secret protests that should catch the gov by surprise most of the support is coming from humboldt. Are there any others I'm no joke saving up for all protests, the traveling is expensive. But this is our best chance to strike before they completely wipe everything out.

2. i always wondered how hard it would be to take down the cia or dea.

3. I like where you are going with this haha: highdea.

4. People get mad as hell when they lose their homes and jobs, and it makes them willing to protest and get arrested because they've got nothing left to lose. However, protecting their own children from drug dealers, violence and arrest doesn't bring out these same feelings, and as long as nothing bad happens to them they feel safest keeping the status quo.

Getting non-smokers fired up to regulate marijuana like wine in order to greatly enhance the safety of their children is a hard thing to do. If we can't get people to change the will of the (federal) government then our only solution is to win in the courts.

5. Who will go to court against the gov? Who is brave enough to put them on trial.

6. Almost every politician needs impeached .... How bush mad it all the way through and 2 terms at that is beyond me(if they were legit elections:devious:)

Everyone is to caught up in the rat race to really "have time to care"

It really make me sad the way the country is ran most people for get about
    We the people and only comprehend Me and I. If it would effect them then maybe they could care

7. Yah the world doesn't revolve around the sun it revolves around money

8. Money is the root of all evil,look how much money obummers ol lady spent on personal vacations,way,way,way,to much AND IT WAS TAX PAYERS MONEY.it is always on our dime.

9. The only power above the gov is the people. It's time to protest!

10. See, it's apparently all fun and games if a politician/politician's relative does it. If I did that, it'd be fraud, and I'd be having my anus stretched in jail before you can say expenses scandal.

11. And that is why we protest wall street. We all need to

12. And, more importantly, who can bankroll it?