Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey, this nug is dense or normal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tartooth, Mar 16, 2012.

1. thats the best way to describe it! Sponge like! thanks man!

2. buy a scale with that 20$ in your picture, you won't regret it.

3. thx for the help guys :)

4. How much did u pay

5. 160 for an O, and i watched him weight out g for g 1 ounce

6. I'm asking for that 1 nug 1/4 o

7. Looks like a 4-4.5 gram nug...

8. Break it up then you can get a better idea.

9. 40 for an q/o, it was included, and i was like "waaat weight it out" and he did and it was 1/4 O.

Its very damp, i feel like its not dried properly or something, :\ but isn't sticky bud like this?

10. i busted up one of the lower nugs, and it filled 1/3 of my 2.5 inch grinder, but its quite squishy

11. #31 runthistown18, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2012
    20 minutes?
    Do you smoke 24/7 nonstop & have a monster tolerence? lol

I get good highs for 4 hours....

12. Sounds like he gave you uncured weed. You got ripped off :(

13. lets put it this way, if I smoked a full bowl of my other stuff, I'd be this high for an hour maybe, just did one hit of this stuff now, so i'll see how long it last from just 1 hit till i come down enough, cuz im feeling good atm

14. Buddy I think you got played ur guy prolly sprayed it with somthing add some weight to that. I have had nugs that were litterally rock hard and iv gotten double or tripple what you got for a 1/4

15. i had an eight that looked just like that once but the nugget was fatter so hell no that is not a quarter u got jerked kid now go smack up who ever gave that 2 u (unless ur a herb)

16. i've been bored the last few days and have been smoking all day for like 3 days lmao

17. Dam fool its none of my business but what do you do with your life? school? Job?

18. well i dunnnoooo, you tell me.

19. hours got cut back haaarrddd so i've been sittin around doing nothing lol.

20. Def not 7G's. The stem prob weighs like almost a 1g!