Hey there im taylor:)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by blonde toker, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Eh I'm Taylor and I'm new here so... Talk to me:)

2. Sup! Welcome to GC. I hope you really enjoy your time here.Lot's of cool, interesting people floating around.I'm sure you will fit in fine.:wave:

3. wassup taylor :bongin:

4. Herro, wecome to shitty wok!

5. Goddam mongorians!?!?!:D

6. Hello Taylor, welcome aboard. Looking forward to read more from your post. Cheers.

7. Hey Taylor, as your can tell by my avatar, I like sexy girls!

8. Haha well thanks everyone:) I've actually followed GC for about a year but I just barely had my birthday do I could finally join. I'll have to start posting more

9. Welcome and you've come to the right place, and happy late b-day.

10. Welcome to the city:wave:

11. Haha I don't yet. I'm on my iPod so it won't let me but I'll get on a computer soon and add one

12. Welcome to GC, Taylor!

I'm "Granny" and I educate folks! :D

You may want to click that first link in my sig for an eye-opening experience! :eek: Seems like cannabis is good for a LOT more than "just" getting high! :smoke: Educate yourself!

(And if you, or friends, are still in school, I have done all the research you need for that "A+" MMJ paper you have always wanted to do! Just click the link and read! :yay:)

Granny :wave:

13. if it were tylor instead of taylor thered be 1 reply :laughing:

this entertains me :p

14. Whoa, I like sexy girls an all, but whats with all the DTF talk? Wtf you faggots can't get laid in real life so you gotta pawn this website forum off as your personal dating page? Seriously, even if shes gonna show you its not like your getting any! Try clubbing or going to the mall and chopping chicks you pathetic excuses for men.

15. I see one person who said 'DTF'
    so get pissed at him, and stop the hating the rest yo. :smoke:

16. Yeah... I ignored the dtf.... Ha an why is tylor funny? I don't get it haha I had a friend who spelled it that way before haha

17. welcome welcome:D
    RULE ONE: IGNORE THE ASSHOLES AND PAY ZERO ATTENTION.
    or at least try to.

18. tyler would imply you're a dude.
    and lets face it who gives a fuck about guys joining the city?

i wouldn't give a fuck if i was you, people hate. :smoke: