Hey there guys!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 139Linux, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Well id just like to say nice to meet all you fellow smokers and id really appreciate if i could get help from some of you pros basically im planning on growing 150 plants indoor ive got a great wee country spot and the funds for the setup but i was just wondering what would be the best way about getting seeds. As i assume they need to be feminized and is there nowhere that would sell feminized seeds in bulk also was sot of light system would we be talking for an operation this size. Money isnt an option to an certain extent.

Thanks in advance guys!

Neal

2. No love? its a bit sick im the first one replying to my own thread!

3. If funds aren't a constraint you could order some fem seeds from a reputable seed bank like attitude or the single seed centre.:smoke:

4. Yep Attitude Seed Bank is ur spot. Use the seed finder. Its a tool on the home landing page. It is easy to look over so keep an eye out for it. It will be one of the 5 small squear boxes next to the main big box at the top of their landing page. From there u can pick anything you want. Sativa/Indica, flowering time, height, indoor outdoor, feminized regular. GL with your grow!

5. Thanks for the replys

Well thing is guys if i buy 150 feminized seeds from a reputable european seed bank even in packs of ten with the strength at the euro at the minute (Paying in GBP) by the way im talking almost a thousand pound in seeds at least at the site im looking at anyway! remember i said money isnt an a problem to an Extent lol Im just thinking if there was somewere that would sell 150 in bulk at a reduced price guarnteed feminized i know its alot to ask but who knows hey maybe ill get lucky. As well i sort of need to know my lighting requrments for this grow and all help would be MUCH appreciated. Thanks.

Neal

6. if you're going to be spending thousands, if not tens of thousands on this to do it right, i suggest you start reading articles, books, etc... instead of coming to a forum and getting different advice from 30 different people. There are hundreds of ways of going about a grow of that size, and I wouldn't start here if you're looking to really be successful. If I were you, START READING BOOKS and/or find someone who knows what they're doing to help you. 150 plants is no joke, and it can easily cost thousands to get that going. You don't want to do something half-assed that will fail.

7. Another option you might want to explore is getting 10 top quality seeds. Grow 10 mother plants then clone out your 150 plants. Then you can just keep the cycle running as well. Keeping mothers in veg and clones in flower.

8. Do the above.Grow the mothers don't mess with seeds.With that big of a garden.