Hey, that's poison... fluoride.. in your water

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Swills, May 15, 2011.

1. You know, I wouldn't say I'm very educated. What happens is, I hear shit and I'm like "no fuckin way" " that would have been well known if it were true". So I decided to do simple google internet search and holy shit he was right. And that He is the great Jesse Ventura
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've taken conspiracy theories more seriously these past few months

2. It's totally fine because you don't swallow the toothpaste. You spit it out. But if you read the warnings on toothpaste it tells you to not ingest it!

3. If it makes ya feel better we're pretty much fucked until we can get rid of all the corrupting governments and their disgusting 'officials"

4. #24 mushroomsatsuji, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well thts never going to happen. What we need is to reform the government every decade or so.

5. fuckin fuckf uck bullshit fuck fuck

6. I fell like its still absorbed...same with all that mouthwash. Obviously drinking it is worse, but scrubbing it into your gums and swishing it around your mouth everyday cant be good either

7. I like a dash of flouride in my water. So what!

8. I accidentally ingested some mouthwash containing fluoride.

5 minutes passed and I became very ill. I felt like I was poisoned and ready to die.

Chest was tight. Thyroid was visibly swollen, which made it difficult to swallow.

These sensations went on for 3 days. Didn't go to a doctor. Call me crazy... I don't trust them.

I've switched to organic toothpaste and have reduced my time in the shower.

I don't enjoy the idea of scrubbing my teeth and gums with POISON. Call me crazy.

Strange. Ever since I've removed most of the fluoride in my life, my depression is almost non existent. Bonding with family and friends comes seamlessly as of lately.

Correlation?? Yeah, there is. *comes in on high horse* Call me crazy you crazy fluoridated people.

9. Correlation is not causation.

I highly doubt that your recent disuse of flouride caused better bonding with friends and family.

10. There is evidence that fluoride affects the thyroid in a negative way.

The thyroid affects your mood and your energy level. It regulates metabolism, also.

That's the correlation I was talking about.

Surely you can see how improved energy levels, better mood, and a much clearer head can affect relationships.

11. Did you already fear fluoride? if so, you probably thought up these problems and it became a reality for you.

12. I've known about this for a while. What am I going to do? Guess I'll close my "third eye" and guzzle water down like a fiend.

13. Yeah some things can be created by your mind. Kind of like a placebo effect.

I mean, the research and evidence is there. I'm past the point of speculation.

The difference in quality of life is unmistakable.

Why put a strange, even controversial, substance in your body when you don't have to??

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB5Vvs2cdqY]YouTube - ‪Dr. Strangelove - Fluoridation 2‬‏[/ame]

15. Just another way our shitty government is trying to kill us all...

16. Step 1 taint water supply
    Step 2 poison and kill most of the population
    Step 3 ???
    step 4 profit

17. i like getting new info like this into my brain

18. what do you think is in your juices [​IMG]

19. Well I just dumped my glass of water.

20. It could of been from the alcohol in mouthwash