The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey Stylez!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sidious, Aug 18, 2003.

1. I just noticed that you've slipped off the top 10 posters of all time....lol.......sorry but gravy has stolen the #10 spot from ya......i heard you've got 10 packets of pro-plus to keep you awake all night so you try to catch up....lol.......do you ever sleep??.......lol............Peace out......Sid

2. I don't see how he slipped...he was still awake hitting the hookah when I finally had to crash last night and that was really late for me. I bet he fell asleep on his keyboard. He was pretty fucked up.:D

3. yeah he was telling me about that home made hookah.......so how's it hit stylez.....??............Peace out.........Sid

4. Hookah hits great ;D

who knows maybe ill get back to #10, i'l have to order more more pro-plus packets (whatever those might be), a pound of cofee, and 2 pounds of marijuana..and
    Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Haagen-Das ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make smores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Captain Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons.

5. Stoner! :D

6. "THIS HORSE IS A DIABETIC" ......"YOUR UNDER ARREST YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH"..........."no, no i'm a peacefull man......i'm a scoolteacher" ........"SHUT UP YOUR A COPKILLER" "i love horses" "I LOVE HORSES"............lol.......that film cracks me up..........Peace out..........Sid

7. I love Butternuts.

8. lol, half baked was a pretty good movie!! i just wish actual people went around giving weed away!

9. buttercup.....lol...........Peace out........Sid

10. I wish I was stoned... Anyway Stylez is cool and So is Sublime

Grasscity Deals Near You