Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hey stoners

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JuicyStarburst, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Hey, have you ever had such an extreme hotbox that you couldn't even keep a joint lit. If yes tell us how higgh you were.

2. Btw, I had one just now, and I am literally too high to even be near any sort of large maneuverable object. Like.... So fucking high I can't even,,,just fuck.

3. you must be flooooooooating

4. I was so high in a hot box once I thought the smoke was flammable gas and so when my buddie tried to lit his spoon I freaked out, then everything was fine so I took a hit of some chemdog. Its one of those things you had to be there to understand the situation.

5. Holy shit, I was so fucking high last night... Seriously, I could barely even make these two posts. I made the first on my phone and it took me 20 minutes, the second one I have no clue how long it took me, because I don't even remember making it.....

Last night was awesome. I had trouble focusing long enough to watch an episode of Robot Chicken, I ate a pint at least of Cookies&Cream ice cream, a bowl of Raisin Bran cereal, 2 regular grilled cheese sandwiches, and one triple decker as seen below.... I don't even remember what else I did....

The only mistake I made was not toasting the middle piece of bread first.... Still delicious as fuck. Also, there were no clean plates :/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Haha yes! One time me and my friends all decided to blaze in my car in the backyard (03 tiburon gt) I was in the driver seat with my bong and lighter, friend Bob was in the passenger with his bubbler and friend Fatty was in the back. Since fatty was well, a larger fellow, we ended up putting my back two seats down and he laid in the back of the hatchback with a pillow smoking his pipe. We had 6.5 grams that we destroyed over a 2 hour shitty celtic music fest and talking about space and shit. We were all trying to Kill our last bowl and we could not get the lighter to light. We sat there for im sure 20 minutes trying to light the lighters but they never would go through, we thought all of our new bics were out. Come to find out, there was so much smoke/not enough oxygen to even light a bic. We ended up turning on the A/C for a few seconds and that gave us the tool we needed to finish the job.

good times

7. omgg duddeeeeeee box hotting brah!!!!!!! omg box hotting with perp skerps from up north omg box hotting will put u in a true cloud of puff puff pass WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!1

8. dude that looks gross as fuck lol

9. huh?

Hot boxing is fun on occasion.
    Part of me is not sure if you being sarcastic

10. The fuck is that guy? Lol, he's on a weed forum and he's being an asshat about hotboxing and my delicious, delicious grilled cheese sandwich.... Does he not know what forum he's on?

11. Fuckin right I'd eat it

12. I've got some awesome new years eve pics of just that.

Might deliver, I'll dig through my phone.