Hey Smokers: Menthol or Non-Menthol?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bong716, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Which do you prefer? I enjoy Menthol kings in a hard pack myself. Fresh out of the freezer :)

2. I cant stand menthol anymore

3. Newports

4. I smoke either Red 100s, or Newport 100s. Marlboro menthol 100s if I'm broke but want a menthol.

5. used to smoke menthols but stick with non-menthol now. i typically roll my own cigs, either turkish or danish tobacco or a combination of the two (delicious, especially in a spliff).

i do enjoy a menthol every now and then, tho.

6. Newport shorts hard box.

7. I like both, but i wouldnt smoke menthols as a regular, i like non menthols better, but a menthol every now and then is fine

8. I don't really smoke but if I do it has to be menthol. Just can't stand normal fags. Even though I only tend to smoke spliffs.

9. By fags you mean cigs, so I'm guessing you are in the UK or Europe. Why do you guys mix weed and tobacco together?

10. If i'd wanted menthol, i'd pop a tic-tac before smoking, regs (and filterless) ftw!

11. I'm kinda either-or, but when I'm smoking bud I like to smoke menthol just because it numbs your lungs a bit, so it makes the bud hits easier. Other than that I'm usually smoking full flavors or Djarum Blacks (another brand I love smoking when toking).

12. If I had to, I'd go for menthol. But I don't like fags that much in the first place.

13. I smoke cowboys man cant stand menthol ciggy's

14. Menthol fucks with my stomach, dunno why tho

15. i fucking HATE menthols