Hey skittlette happy birthday baby girl ;)

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, Dec 18, 2009.

1. So, as I'm sure you've read in the title, today(December 18th) is Skittlettes birthday. Well, technically its not friday yet for another 45 minutes here in California, but its Friday where she lives. So come in and show some love to one of grasscity's beautiful female members ;)

Happy Birthday sexy ;)

2. Awww, happy birthday, girl!

Celebrate like there's not tomorrow! [​IMG]

3. how long have you been sitting on that party hat smilie? hahaha

4. Happy birthday, person I don't yet know. :)

5. I just looked it up. It was the only one i could find. [​IMG]

So there. :p

6. You're really missin out.....

7. Happy Birthday.

8. I can see that! I'm still pretty new here, and that will change in time.

+rep for new friends. :smoke:

9. aww HAPPY BERFFDAY!!! SKITTLES.. wish you would post a bit more round these parts!:wave::smoke::smoke::smoke::gc_rocks: :gc_rocks:<--insert HAPPY BDAY on those signs.;)

10. #10 chicken, Dec 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2009
    well happy b-day sweetie....
    my b-day is tomorrow saturday....

i didnt realize we were so close...saggitarius rule<---------------:hello:

11. Happy birthday!

12. i think i forgot how to post a picture from photobucket... it's been so long since i did it...

fuck-it im high....gonna go look at the weather channel.. it's raining here..right now....at 4;45 in the morning<-----------

:wave:happy -bdat hope it;s good weather where yor at.. and have a good b-day<.<>>><--------:cool:

13. Happy birthday!:hello:

14. Skittlette... the name leads me to believe that the owner of this account is indeed very hot.

15. happy bday skittlette! dont eat too much skittles today!!

16. 4:20 am happy bday

17. thanks everybody!!!:yay:
    so far :748 am: its not going terrible, im planning on going to long horns for dindin with mom, just us, whichll be super awesome:p. im also getting my new psp today too...let just say i needed a new one and leave it at that:eek:

and for the couple people that commented on my "hotness" i DO have a profile pic from when i had "skittle" hair

CHICKEN!! i was gonna give u birfday rep...but it wouldnt let me :( so ill do it tomorrow! :love:

oh and of COURSE!
    thank you daddy!!:ey:

18. Happy Birthday!:wave:

19. Oh wow I was right