hey sid!

Discussion in 'General' started by daiseyduked, Aug 1, 2005.

1. clear out ur messages!! ur full:)

2. ok,. sorry bout that........lol..........Peace out............Sid

3. sid smells of poo.

4. damn 300 msgs? haha

5. Switch thinks he's chocolate!.......lol

fancies himself as a bit of a ladies boy, don't ya mate? :p

Peace out...............Sid

6. yeah i think it's the sent box that i need to clear out, keep forgetting about it............Peace out.............Sid

7. i thought there wasnt a limit a while ago, but ive notcied that there was a limit recently when i got an email from good ol GC lettin me know someone was trying to contact me via PM!:D i cleared out a few dammit
    i forget who it was..was it you daisey??

8. yeah, it was me;) lol what does a person gotta do to get a hold of anyone around here lol

9. Moi? No sir... not good lookin enough... and it's not like I'm really that smooth when it comes to the ladies. I'm fairly lucky I've got my girlfriend at all... sad but true.

and you still smell of poo.

(NB: Sid may or may not actually smell of poo. I don't actually know.)

10. well when you posted that pic of you in a tux, all the chicks thought you looked a swav motherfucker, and then you did it to them again with your pic in a panama hat..............bet daisy didn't see the tux pic............she'll give you an honest opinion...............and so what if i smell of poo? so would you if you lived in a sewer like this town..............lol..............Peace out............Sid

11. lmao! show me that swav motherfucker pic switch! in a tux yet! love a man in a tux. and i bet u are a swav one with the ladies! u got that whole serenading thing down pat! picked a good one yesterday:)

12. haha i wanna c this