Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey Sid..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IndianaToker, Apr 4, 2004.

1. Yes I am!! I'm actually in a partyin' mood but everybody is passed out. Got some shit done today, had a little nap now I'm ready to go!! Oh well, a couple more bingers should get me there!!
    That was a picture I had of Homer eating a donut - perfect for this occasion!!

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

lol,l forgot the drinking .

3. Excellent!! Your timing is perfect critter!! Now get your ass over here so I don't have to drink alone!!

4. lf l ever came and partied with you l know l,d never leave .[​IMG]

5. Like you would have a choice!! ;)

6. arh,one day sweetness one day.

7. Sorry - I fell asleep on ya critter. Had dreams about kitties last nite.

If nothin' else, you meet me at the pearly gates on your bike. Then I'll know I made it to Heaven!

((((((((MUSH!!!))))))))))))

8. dude u guys are all missin out. in amsterdam they have things like reeses but they have weed in em. they call em reefers. there the shit. the weed dont taste to great but its still fun.

9. I was wondering a bit about Amsterdam. Been there many times and it always hits me: It's ok to smoke, everyone smokes, there are hundreds of stoners with the munchies. But still the takeaway really sucks ass. There's just no munchies-culture in A'dam