Hey, semi knowledgeable grower new to grasscity.com

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MadcapsUO, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Howdy. I've been growing for a year now. Got my books, but decided to become part of the internet community now that I've got internet. I winter in Ventura County and summer in Sonoma County. I've most recently done an outdoor crop of 8 plants, I'm not a commercial grower, I just give presents to friends and family.

I'm 22 male, off and on vegetarian. I like to hike, play video games from time to time (addicts have to cut down their game time), read, and most obviously, smoke. I'm a hippy, but I dress like an everyday joe, so you'll never know unless you speak to me. I also brew beer, and my career goal is to one day own a brewery. I've been thinking about making a ganja ale, but I need to grow a shit batch of herb to do it. I will not waste good bud on an experiment. Maybe I'll call it Grasscity Ale if the community is as warm as I hope.

I'm here to help people learn to grow, and to grow in knowledge myself.

2. welcome to the city :wave:

3. dude promise me you will post a how to brew your own beer thread-- seriously i think id luv that, welcome and pm me if you start that thread,and try to have pictures lol

4. No problem man, might take me a few weeks to get the pictures, but its as easy as growing, just have to know a thing or two. Its very forgiving if you mess up a little. It won't taste right, but it'll still be beer.

5. cool hit me up with a pm when you do one so i dont miss it thx

6. I'm working on a new, more professional setup right now. I won't be brewing again until then. Shouldn't be too long, just need some Sanke kegs (the flat sided ones) so I can convert 3 of them into kettles. Then its just burners and hoses, you can get those at hardware stores and BBQ supply shops.