Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey ppl

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KraziHare, May 12, 2005.

1. Hey ppl I'm back, don't know if anyone remembers me, especially since some of the old schoolers have flown the coop. What's everyone been up to?

2. Cheers, mate...good to see ya again...

Everything's just about the same here...had a fun trip to Amsterdam and met sid recently...

Other...well same old...

What you been up to?

3. eheheh welcome back to city again :smoke:
    peace out

4. well. i dont know u.. but welcome back anyways.... and i like potatoes... hehe

5. do you like them mashed? fried? how bout sautee'd?

6. Hi KraziHare, love the avatar. I think he likes his potaotes any way he can get them. heh - I'm new but everywhere. I can't seem to pull my eyes away from the City.

So where have you been? :)

7. I remember you,its been some time now :eek:
    glad your back,need some of the old schoolers around again :smoke:

8. Good to see you around again, Krazi :)

9. Ay! Welcome back bro! :D

10. I was a mod a while back and had a bit of a falling out with some other mods, some shit went down and I took a nice long break. I'm back now, don't know if I'll be around as much as I used to be.

11. i'm obviously a newer member, but i've read some of your old posts. welcome back! and it does suck that some of the Sr. members have left. I didn't even know smoke_the_dank was banned:( but it's good to see another long time member

12. Welcome back, Krazi! :)

13. ya man..been wondering how you've been. Digit hasnt been alive lately either, whats new man anythin?

14. surgery, sobriety (ugh) and most of the same stuff

Now that I'm on the other side I've realized how little you guys come out into the forums anymore, get out of your hidey hole mods and enjoy the city like the rest of us :p

15. hey there bud, good to see an old face around.

16. yah..i've been sticking mostly to the grow forums lately, I should stop in here alot more than I do..and I definitaley feel you on sobriety, havn't smoked for about a week, too much shit going on and basicly 0 free time, no fun:(

Whats the surgery for?

17. I thought I recognized that name, Glad to see yah Krazi its great to have you around. :)

a bowl in your honor - im not just looking for a reason to smoke... honest ;)

toke toke pass

18. Don't remember you, but here's to getting to know you! :smoke:

19. I have a severe curve in my spine that's been there since birth, after all this time I'm finally getting it corrected :)

It sucks though cuz now I'm going to be away from the computer for at least three weeks while I recover.

seeya later GC :wave:

20. I hope your recovery goes very well. (better than expected!) We'll keep you in our thoughts! :)