hey ppl juss wondering something plz help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by rizza, Apr 18, 2004.

1. yea i have a question i duno if i already sent it but anyway i germinated some seeds and the tap root came out but i cant plant it right away cuz im waiting for my lighs is it okay if i leave them in the paper towel for a couple more days

2. Hi all.

Well yes a couple of days will be ok, but plant them as soon as you can, read sids grow guide in between the time it will help.

Good Luck...

3. okay thanks :) can i ask anothwer question i cant grow with a black light right ??

4. Hi all..

No not really suitable for the job, I use 4 * 40 watt fluro , 2 * cool 2 * warm veg, and a 400watt hps flowering, gives me good results(depends on garden size), What lights are you getting??? Give us a run down of your plans and equipment and i may be able to point you in the right direction.

Peace...

5. k im geting 4 or 5 40 watt fluoros for my closet is that enought light for flowering and vegging ??

6. no, plant straght away.

the longer the split seeds are outta the ground the less chance they have of having the energy left to push up through the soil.

the longer the tap root gets before you plant the more chance there is of shocking the plant or damaging it beyond repair.

it will take a coupple of days for the seed to push up once its planted anyway so you shud have your lights by the time they need it.

7. Hi all...

Well yes looking at it like that you can plant them straight away, my experience was that i left mine a couple of days once due to not having the soil in time, and they were absolutely fine! As thug said then plant straight away if you can.

Grasscity Deals Near You