Hey people i just started smoking...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Scooter, Nov 21, 2001.

1. I was 10 when this thread was started. And it was 10 days after 9/11.

2. And in Yeezy's name we prey, Amen

In the name of the Kanye, the West, The holy yeezus, Amen

Lil b fucked Kim K, Amen

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Wow I just got an account today and I come across this gem oldest thread I've ever seen anywhere

4. What a thread

5. All hail JESTER4ALL. king of the blades

and also, you're hot

6. I think grasshoppers would be a cool name 😂 what do we call ourselves anyways?

7. lmfaoooo this is crazy aha i wonder how much even longer it can go? maybe by 4/20/20??? crazyyyy
    lmfaoooo this is crazy aha i wonder how much even longer it can go? maybe by 4/20/20??? crazyyyy

8. God damn is this thread 14 years old? Op might be dead by now i wonder where he is.. I'm bumping this in 2017 though, peace

9. #131 левша, Apr 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2015
    I thought blades was a genious idea, though his reasoning may not be exactly as close to mine but similar
    I figured blade was like a blade of the pot leaf, and all the blades together would make a bunch of pot leaves together, hence grasscity
    I love it!

:smoking:

10. So this was one of OP's last posts on here. He would be about 28 y/o today. I hope he turned things around after 9th grade. 

In his very last post he mentioned he has a 1 year old golden retriever named sonny. I want to hear the adventures of Scooter and Sonny!

11. 2001. Shit, I was just a youngster of about 17 then. Already smokin though, ofcourse.
    Ah, to reminisce.

12. I was in the third grade, nine years old. Didn't even know marijuana existed.

Shit this was even posted ten years before I ever first smoked.

Thank you to the blades who have kept it alive.

• Like Like x 1
  13. This is ancient. Cool thread though.

- afro out

14. I was 3 years old when this thread was made

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Wow. This is the oldest thread I've seen here. This is cool lol

16. Damn I wonder how many people that posted on here are dead now