Hey people i just started smoking...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Scooter, Nov 21, 2001.

1. This dude is 28 now, posted this when he was 14

2. lmao nice. see u guys here again in 2020

3. I wanna be a part of history too..

We call him Chief Kief now

4. That's some deep shit. This is to 2020.

5. #105 Deleted member 745666, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
    The year is 2015...

The thots have taken over 90 percent of the planet. Nobody thought that the now kardashian overlords planned on populating our planet with its army of whores. My have the times changed. The Beliebers and The One Directionists have been at war for over 2 years now. Drake became president after Obama and hasn't fixed a thing. Funny how having a Canadian transvestite as a president can make you miss Obama.

The kardashians continue to make money off of the war while Drake continues to try to resolve conflicts via his nonviolent mixtape series "You don't have to do this" which is now on its 12th release.

If anyone is out there in 2017, or anytime after please contact kanye west (who bought Pluto after an argument with President Obama about "Real Art") He us the only one who survived a kardashian sexual assault and lived to tell about it. He survived an attack from the queen kim herself. Only his blood can wash away our sins. Only he can free us from the kardashians. I am a true beliver of this, May Yeesus walk with us all...

6. I have absolutely nothing to contribute. I just want to be a part of this age-old thread.

7. This thread is fuckin amazing.

8. #109 Keep1Rolled, Apr 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2015
    24 of the 108 posts in this thread were done on 22-23/02/09. This thread was started approximately 4818 days ago. That's 22% of the entire thread occurring over just 0.04% of this threads lifespan!
    Now let's all think about what we were doing on the night of the 22-02-09 shall we? I was a 15 year old kid, probably sitting at home wanting to smoke and masterbating to occupy the night.

and also, you're hot

9. Hey he originally posted this on my 9th birthday.

10. 2001...shit, man, I was just a young buck back then. 17 years young.

11. #112 Abe421, Apr 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2015
    Well, time to make history. Welcome to 2015, 2017'ers!
    Pretty dope thread though. Let's keep it going!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. What he said

13. Wow awesome to see this thing going for so long.

2001- I was 5yrs old. In grade 1.

14. its 2015

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. This thread is ridiculous. Someone track him down, we need a progress report 14 years later. I wanna know if his mom's bud was dank lol

I feel like a piece of garlic bread

16. If I ever have kids, and I ever find my kids weed stash, I'm smoking it.

17. Haha shit I was like 4 when he posted this.
    Honestly didn't think people even used the internet for this kinda stuff then hahaha

18. 10/10 pointless thread, would read again 👏

19. Being fairly new to smoking I just want to talk to my 2017 self,

Hi self. How you doing mane? I just want to remind you of all the good smoke sessions you had, cause you've probably smoked so much you don't remember the last 2 years.