Hey people i just started smoking...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Scooter, Nov 21, 2001.

1. Bumped for the year 2011. I kept that fucking promise!

2. Damn. I was 9 years old when this thread started haha

3. I remember when I was 15. Not saying that as jokingly (you know like when people say "I remember when I had my first beer" kinda joke) but seriously I was 15 when this thread first started.And if my calculations are correct (counting on my fingers) it's precisely around the time that I started smoking.Well I'll be a monkeys uncle.............(please hold the racist jokes :p)..................................and I'm kinda waiting for those smoked with my mom stories.I know you got some.

4. ... What the HELL do you mean a MONKEY'S uncle?! :mad:

5. Dear Smokers,

Please get a plastic bag and cover yourself whenever you want to start smoking to enable you to enjoy the smoke 100% by yourself. I don't want any percentage of it nor do my friends who don't smoke. Don't kill me if you want to kill yourself.

no offense meant...

6. What do YOU mean?:D

7. [quote name='"linkinghabit"']Dear Smokers,

Please get a plastic bag and cover yourself whenever you want to start smoking to enable you to enjoy the smoke 100% by yourself. I don't want any percentage of it nor do my friends who don't smoke. Don't kill me if you want to kill yourself.

no offense meant...[/quote]

I hope ur kidding bro
    But woo 2013 next

8. [​IMG]

9. This is badass such an old thread

10. have a good time blazing nothing better. just be careful, don't let it get in the way of your work and shit. Try not to take your moms stash though, she did pay for that bud happy toking

11. lmao this is incredible

12. Someone please respond to this post in 2013.

13. its 2011 and still nothings changed.

Bumping in 2013

14. hello to everyone in 2030. is the world now how we pictured it? probably not. you are looking back on a post i made 20 years ago. you're probably the new generation, just don't fuck it up like we did. :smoke: toke on future tokers.

15. [quote name='"noonecares"']hello to all in 2011.

if you see this then imagine that i knew way ahead of time you were predestined to read my message.

weird huh? let me know how the world turned out and if obama did good.[/quote]

Nope obama sucked- just another puppet unfortunately..

-Future readers, cannabis is the same as it was 50 years ago. So, the moral is.. Smoke more cannabis!!! Yup, that's fact rite thur :)

16. Fuck. This thread is old as shit. Let's not dig it up.

17. hello to all the peeps in 2013, wonder if were still at war? and hopefully obama is out of office? well anyways, hello.

18. [quote name='"midnittoke"']

Nope obama sucked- just another puppet unfortunately..

-Future readers, cannabis is the same as it was 50 years ago. So, the moral is.. Smoke more cannabis!!! Yup, that's fact rite thur :)[/quote]

Actually it's suppose to be like 12 times more potent than it was 50 years ago.

Btw, to everyone that is reading this 9 years from now, idek. Smoke up, also, I could be dead by now.

19. I wonder if his mom ever found out that he found her stash..

20. I found his moms stash, it wasnt that impressive