Hey people i just started smoking...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Scooter, Nov 21, 2001.

1. Hurrah for the Old ass thread Remind me in 2011 to look at this thread :D

2. This is gonna be cool as hell, 2011 here we come!

3. You lucky chicken fucker!

4. If you are reading this message in 2011, than I am probably no longer an active member, and have most likely moved on with my life, dead, or in jail. Notify me just to check anyway.

5. hey i wanna be apart of history!..so um this is to anyone reading ina few years from now mb 2010 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 idk but um, hey whats up?

6. hey iluvdafia common man you aint gonna die you going to live a longg productive life and enjoy ever minute of it!

7. wow, you're quite optimistic. he could be alot more fucked up than you think, ya know.

wow, this thread is getting weid, over-done, and annoying ...and I'm contributing to it. I should just go punch myself in the face.

8. Nah, I meant I might just stop posting one day. Being dead(or locked up) was an option. Anyone can die at any second due to never ending circumstances and probabilities. Life is just a never ending cycle of probable and unprobable possibilities. One might say we are stuck in a gigantic unsovable, uncomprehendable, unimaginable math problem, where our "laws", our "science", our "reality" means nothing. Where our nothing is nothing and nothing is nothing and never existed. Therefore leading to something far greater than this. But who is the judge of that? The very fabric of existince itself. Cheese.

Nah I'm just fucking with you guys. :smoking::smoking:

9. ahh, I figured you might either have 200 plants in your basement or shoot heroin, or something. that would definitely increase you chances of going bye bye.

10. I'm blunted.

Thank you for tuning in with us, ladies and gentlemen. WML signing out.

11. time capsule

12. That was too much for me..... close this thread before someone does something crazy

13. What if the OP is now famous or something... or Barak Obama. You never know.

14. This thread is soooo 2001.

15. lol 2010!

16. lol woooohoooo fuck yeah 2010!

17. we were supposed to wait till 2011! goddammit...

18. haha you all realize the person that wrote this is now 9 years older and he probably doesnt even live with his mom anymore. imagine. he has probably smoked with his mother at this point. haha what if he came back to this thread and talked about his whole smoking stories since then

19. that would be tight... but so would dave chappelle smoking me out...and that isnt happening

20. HAHA that would be pretty funny. I cant belive these are all kept