Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey, Pa Stoners, Heads Up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by goffman, May 5, 2014.

1. #2 SoulessStoner, May 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014
    Good luck finding a place that isn't like that. The court's ruling didn't establish any wild new principle. Reasonable suspicion is the standard the feds use to search vehicles and it's the standard in many other states too. Not to say it's right, just that it's the way it is.

2. It's more so they can perform warrantless searches, houses or vehicles. There are some restrictions, but not many. This will be voraciously abused.

3. Welcome to a liberal government. 

4. Searching your car for reasonable suspicion has always been a thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Its always been like that, it just makes it easier to define what "reasonable suspicion" means. Personally, I would never drive with the stuff because of how wrong things can go if you are stopped.

6. Since when could you tell a cop not to search your car?

7. When they ask to search you or your persons, you can refuse a search without a warrant.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app