Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey Nubbin!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IndianaToker, Aug 4, 2002.

1. Hey man,

I caught a special early this morning on MSNBC. It was about Portland and how many kids are living on the streets there. But the big news is it showed the outdoor market where you work!! I didn't realize that you guys had such a big problem with black tar herion over there. They interviewed this dude that had been living on the streets there for 6 years!! Makes you thankful for what you have. Anyway, wanted to tell you that even though I looked really hard, I couldn't find the guy from your avatar on the show!!

2. Yah there are a lot of people living on the streets. Especially in this weather, (it hasnt been raining to much lately). The high unemployment rate hasnt helped either. Oh well.

think good thoughts.

Z

3. Hey man, where does NuBBs work? I thought he was a creepy ice cream man (joke).

This has given me an idea for a new thread........