The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey Normsy Poo!!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokinokie, Dec 18, 2003.

1. Merry Christmas!

You still here?
    Or anybody else?

I was just caroling thru the neighborhood and stopped in.

2. Hmmmmm.

Must be writing some incoherent ramblings.

I know it's not that you have nothing to say.

3. hey m8:) Merry christmas to yeh.

Nam was around earier, I think he got stoned and got lost though.

All's well on the western front n what not..hope shit is goin well with you, good to cya round more n more often:D..cant have a grasscity christmas without okie...and don't try to fool us, we know you're santa.

and nope its not incoherant..im just a slow typer..;)

4. Hey Smokie.. Good to see ya hanging around the city..

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year if i don't see ya before then!!!

5. Let's turn this into my Merry Christmas thread.

Blazing by again........Where the hell was everybody the other night!!?? Y'all gettin old or something?:)

To all the Blades, (or baldes as I usually spell it the first time,)

I hope your stresses this holiday season are few, and your happiness huge.

Miss you all.
    Think of you all.

Happy New Year!
    I shall heft a glass to you all at midnight!

Peace.

6. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    l hope santa brings ya a new computer ,lol.

7. Whats going on in the Oakie land??

I hope the girls are doing great..

Basketball season is just begining.. Are ya coaching again??

Give us an update brother!

8. A bicycle accident kept the youngest out this year, and HELL NO I AIN'T COACHING NO MORE! I'm gonna sleep in on Saturdays this year.

Overall there's goods days and bad. Hang on the good ones, forget the bad ones.

Hope all is going well for you and yours, or at least decent. Caught some of what was going on in your world the other night. Sorry to hear, kinda know how it feels.

DAMN! IT's neat sittin here talking to y'all again. Ahh the good ol days are so fleeting some times.

9. Hey man we miss having you around.. We all loved your stories and talking to ya..

Shit hits the fan around here just about like every where else I guess..
    Parents getting older, having to treat em' like small kids..

The other half is getting to crazy again for me and the kids.. Won't stay on her meds so we can enjoy the life we have left in this world..

But hey.... We have the family in the city, and love for the world.. Gotta keep going though!!

10. I hope your daughter is doing fine now. I know how these girls take their dads hearts away!!!!

11. SMOKIE!!!

*does the hokey pokey....pantsless*

man, how in the blue blazing fuck has it been going, merry christmas to you and yours as well, works been work and play has been play, gotta remember holmes grasscity is just a click away

im startin to feel a small vibe around these parts again.....its strange.

12. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    What a great christmas present that would be ,lol. Trust and friendship and the vibe back again
    .........arhhhhhhh,l wish.

13. im blowin charges..

who wants one?

Grasscity Deals Near You