Hey Non-Americans, I want YOUR opinion

Discussion in 'General' started by sk8njam, Mar 14, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Bobby Blendz"']

That's not why they won't hang out with him, it's because they get annoyed by his constant discussion of political issues in the US. Either way, wouldn't call them friends still haha..[/quote]

Lol I guess I should have read slower but I still wouldn't call them friends either

2. #42 jimbobbybob, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012

Nah man it'll just take time for them to grow up. I just need to lay off of them with my constant bickering of how weed isn't near as bad as they make it out to be...same with other unmentionables. Also politics (which is what really makes me the most mad that they don't care about).

They're long time friends for about 10 years, we just have our differences. I'd say futtyball is what really brings us together, drugs we are different haha. But I guess as of right now we're not the best of friends if you guys want to be specific haha

3. LOL... these are countries bro, they would also be on the world map ;)

. good skills thou! I thought most Americans though Spain was in South America ;)

4. [quote name='"Sherak"']

LOL... these are countries bro, they would also be on the world map ;)

. good skills thou! I thought most Americans though Spain was in South America ;)[/quote]

I'm kind of insulted......even if it was a joke

5. Most non ignorant Americans I have noticed are usually weed smoking soccer(football) players. They (like myself) watch european football, I'm a big fan of La Liga. The whole thing with that though, it's great to know where players are from, that way you can be like "the Argentina man" (Higuain, Di Maria, Messi...etc)

P.S. - Angel Di Maria is the most underrated player in European Football

6. here is the world... a game.... OK I scoff at the americans lack of geographical knowledge however this game fucking humbled me!!... 38 is my best score out of 3 games. 34 was my first score, I feel like I'm part Amercian :) ..

WORLD MAP - countries of the world

7. [quote name='"jimbobbybob"']
    Most non ignorant Americans I have noticed are usually weed smoking soccer(football) players. They (like myself) watch european football, I'm a big fan of La Liga. The whole thing with that though, it's great to know where players are from, that way you can be like "the Argentina man" (Higuain, Di Maria, Messi...etc)

P.S. - Angel Di Maria is the most underrated player in European Football[/quote]

I hate soccer and I AIN'T IGNANT!

America... FUCK YEAH!

8. [quote name='"Sherak"']

LOL... these are countries bro, they would also be on the world map ;)

. good skills thou! I thought most Americans though Spain was in South America ;)[/quote]

Yeah but those small countries is like asking for you to point out long island or rhode island on a map.

9. It's sad you hate a sport haha, maybe you just don't like it.

Then again, I've noticed when people are bad at something they tend to hate it. I like American football, at least playing it...but I think it's boring to watch. I don't hate it though.

P.S. - America = the continents of North and South America

10. Shouldn't the "you only hate it cos your bad at it" argument have died out when you left middle school? Because if you dont like somthing surely you arent going to be any good at it?!?...

I can understand people who hate team sports such as Football (UK and US versions). I dont have any issue with people playing them, just have issue with all the fucking macho bullshit football talk that dominates the air headed males of the world!

And I dont know how accurate the US media potrays American High School sport but the way they make it look, 95% of kids involved are fucking assholes!

I find a lot of people who play sports competetivly irritating and in many cases boring as fuck.

11. I think this is why I don't like Americans...

To be that arrogant in opinion and just dismiss others' opinions then have a 'patriotic' chant? I'd prefer to be known as a smart Australian who can make arguments than whatever it is you're doing.

Being in America doesn't make it original. Pretty sure the second sentence's method of living was adopted already by those pesky Native Americans that were wiped out. Now THAT is a historical feat that definitely is not original.

What about us too? We're not Europe, Middle east or China. Neither is Africa or Antarctica, how does it make you more original than those other lands?

Forgive me for not understanding what the huge fuss is about in America.

12. people feel comfortable in packs. it's natural.
    USA is one big pack of people. so pride, misplaced or not is going to be common. "everyone i know is proud so i am too" kind of thing.

it's the ability to think for yourself beyond your cultural conditioning that counts. doesn't matter where you're from.

13. #53 Bobby Blendz, Mar 14, 2012
    [quote name='"jimbobbybob"']
    It's sad you hate a sport haha, maybe you just don't like it.

Then again, I've noticed when people are bad at something they tend to hate it. I like American football, at least playing it...but I think it's boring to watch. I don't hate it though.

P.S. - America = the continents of North and South America[/quote]

Bro it was a joke, and America fuck yeah is from a movie. You need to relax. I actually like watching soccer, but you're right I am bad at it

I just enjoy pissing off people who hate me just for the country I was born in :)

America.... FUCK YEAHHH!

14. I agree, however you cant not like all "Americans" because a lot of Americans would agree with what you said, i'm British by the way.

15. #55 Sherak, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    I dont hate you cos your American bro, I hate you cos your a Jackass... prob is USA has the highest concentration of Jackasses of anywere in the entire world, is the Jackasses that give your country a bad name, not the country that gives the Jackasses a bad name :) :) :)

p.s. I dont really hate you... I dont really hate anyone :hippie:

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

16. #56 jimbobbybob, Mar 14, 2012
    Sorry for not catching the sarcasm :p

But the second paragraph was pointed at people in general, as I don't personally know you so I wouldn't know what sports you're good or bad at. I still stand by that too, at least people in my area hate sports that they're bad at, and they hate it with a passion haha. That's what I get for living out in the country.

Third part was a joke intended at you though haha, I do that to everyone though...as America is slang for the USA (at least in my opinion, hope I'm not wrong lol)

never problem

17. [quote name='"Sherak"']

I dont hate you cos your American bro, I hate you cos your a Jackass... prob is USA has the highest concentration of Jackasses of anywere in the entire world, is the Jackasses that give your country a bad name, not the country that gives the Jackasses a bad name :) :) :)

p.s. I dont really hate you... I dont really hate anyone :hippie:[/quote]

Calling me names for making a light joke and I'm the jackass :rolleyes: the non Americans in this thread have been far more rude than the Americans, but whatever

18. I got 42 on my first go. I know the continent of pretty much all nations, their exact location on a map, no. But if you ask me about an african country, Im gonna say africa. Not the middle part of the east side near the sahara. I dont need to know that much.

Oh, Ethopia? Yeah thats africa. Somalia? Africa. Kony? Africa.

19. C'mon bro, surely you know the diff between countries and continents?!?

You are flaunting a typicially American attitute with your last post which further backs up some of the other arguments about Americans view of the 'rest of the world'... Otherwise know as "Anywere that isnt America".

Tongue in cheek bro... Jackass is a word only used by Americans no? :)

20. #60 Sunshine86, Mar 14, 2012
    I'm an American and got 98% (the only one I missed was Serbia—I unintentionally clicked Macedonia).

[​IMG]

Blow me.