Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hey- new here- please help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nirish_mark20, Feb 18, 2009.

1. hey guys,

i thought i would dip into the world of legal herbs for a while to give them a try, never done anything before. anyway, i ordered some Spice Diamond 3g and also Salvia Div. x5 1g as well as a pipe.

could anyone please tell me roughly how much i would need to use to get a good high from them?

cheers

2. ooh sorry to break it to you but legal buds dont get you high...at all. EVERYTIME ive ever heard of people smoking/getting lb they said it was a complete waste of money.

3. really? i have read lots of other forums where people have said they get good highs (not as good as the real thing though) but the smoke is worse.

has anyone here used it with good effect and if so, how much? thanks

4. No, these could be any leaves of any plants not worth the £/$12 they priced at!

5. #5 chevyguy2034, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    the salvia will work - you won't get high, you'll trip REALLY hard, no joke

take a big giant rip of salvia and hold it as long as you can - wait a few minutes, and then repeat -

i don't like the stuff, too crazy

6. yeah i hear salvia's some other shit. supposedly makes you trip balls for a couple of minutes. i dunno ive only heard, i wouldnt buy it online though

7. I have to be honest salvia is defiantly worth the money

8. How much are we talking about?

9. yeah how much would you use at a time?

10. depends on how strong it is

regular strength leaves? 5x ? 10x ?