Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey, new guy here.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WilmaDickFit, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Well, I figure I may as well share my story. Forgive me for the vague description of how I started, I'm really high and could literally go on to write a novel right now... So I'm going to try and avoid that to make this a nice read!

I've been smoking since grade 8 and did it everyday all the way to grade 11. I lived in British Columbia, Canada and had lots of connections. I then moved to Alberta and did my grade 12 there, I had no contacts at all, kept to myself at school (probably considered a loner) and had no ambition to go out at all.

It wasn't until after HS that I finally made some friends (lots, actually). This is partly attributed to my extreme obesity in grade 12, I then lost it all. Went from 285 lbs to 170 lbs in a year.....

Got started talking about marijuana with one of my friends, found out he never smoked. I proceeded to tell him we have to know someone who has weed on them because finding a dealer is "hard"... We chatted up everyone we knew to no avail. I finally said fuck it... I live in Canada! Finding bud here should be simple. I went out and came back an hour later with an eighth.

I bought rolling papers and rolled up a joint, then I had a highdea to make a bong with an ice catcher. We call it the "POMber".... You'll see why. These hits were so much more smoother, almost smoked all the bud (keep in mind I'm on a 2+ year T-break..... And he's never done it).

And that's all for now, I've included a picture of the bong if you want any info, let me know. (I was really high when I made it, so the stem is on the top... Haha.)

CLIFFS
    - started in grade 8 stopped grade 12
    - moved to a new province
    - made some friends
    - got high!

Attached Files:

2. Dude that thing looks fuckin sick, I could never construct a homemade bong like that haha

3. Thanks man, I'm quite impressed with it.
    I managed to make a diffused down stem and give it an ice catcher.

4. [quote name='"WilmaDickFit"']

Thanks man, I'm quite impressed with it.
    I managed to make a diffused down stem and give it an ice catcher.[/quote]

Now that's some stoner ingenuity

5. Welcome. This site is fucking awesome to browse when you just picked up some nice nugs, and you can sit and talk to some other smokers while getting ready for the amazing night of smoking ahead of you :smoke:.

6. That's sweet ass bong dude, welcome to GC hope to see more of you.