Hey!! New girl in town!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Cheer Girl 420, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Hola!

I'm Cheer Girl 420 because if you met me in person you would think......That cheerleader doesn't smoke pot!!! Whatever. I'm the cheerleader who wore flannel shirts and lowtop green converse with my cheerleader uniform! (well, circa 1994 that is).

Now I'm all grown up and 30 years old and still look like a cheerleader. But I smoke a mean bowl, or bong, or whatever and loooooooove to do knife hits ghetto style.

I met my pot smoking idols from high school recently. Who are they??? 311. First time I ever smoked was at a 311 concert in 94. *sigh* and the last time I smoked at a 311 concert was LAST MONTH but it was after having a dance party on their tour bus. YES.

OK, enough for now. I just love awesome message boards and am so sad that I didn't know about this place sooner.

Who knew googling "is getting your dog stoned dangerous" would bring me here.

So that's me.

Rock on!!!!!
    CG420

2. salve.

getting your dog stoned is definitely not dangerous. i'd even recommend it, except that i've heard of dogs becoming fiends for that shit, and you might not have enough to go around, but hopefully that's not a problem

3. Oh, I know it is cool....I'm just stoned and so is my dog and I was feeling a teeny twinge of guilt and self doubt. LOL. ANd I blow it in his ear, not let him eat it, so it's all good. No wastey waste.

This place kicks ass.

4. welcom to grass city, this place is chill....you can basically make threads and talk about anything you want to, and most any question any way related to pot normally can be answered within hours, it crazy theres like always at least a hundred users online haha, always post a thread with anything you deem interesting or confusing, keep tokln the bong:bongin: have a good one :wave:

5. First of all Dankman.. Hours?? Try seconds. I've never seen a good thread not get action immediatley after posting.

And Second, smoke in the air?? Does that work on humans. and does it have to be the ear?

and. I always thought it was mean to get pets high because it's without their consent.

Thought i bet if my cat could talk he would be asking me to "pass that bowl over here, RIGHT MEOW!"

6. Actually, it does work on humans.

My BFF is a One Hot Oneder and I was stoned and she was just buzzed and a lil drunk and I actually ambushed her and blew it in her ear. And I honestly think it did SOMETHING.

LOL.

My dog is such a huge stoner. He's laying in bed with me, all snuggled up in my legs and just wiggles with a little teweak every now and then. LOL. He rocks.

eta: This place fucking ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Pics of dog.

8. #8 Cheer Girl 420, Sep 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2008
    EDIT: As repayment to the good folks at PETA, I removed his picture from this thread because "technically" I didn't have his permission to post it. Or other stuff that we aren't supposed to talk about here......

9. He looks stoned :bolt:

10. That pic was taken almost 2 years ago. My bubbs just started smoking about 2 weeks ago. I JUST learned about the blowing in the ear thing 2 weeks ago. But I think he was getting contact high for at least 6 months before that. LOL.

11. welcome!!:wave:

but its actually against forum policy to talk about getting animals high

anyway, i hope you stick around!!

12. OUCH. Thanks for the heads up. I barely skimmed over the rules and didn't notice that one. Appreciate you letting me know. I bet PETA would be pretty pissed at me right now, eh? Crap. I like PETA.

Anyway, nice to see there are some girls here! Girls rock. Specially the ones who smoke. Sooooooooooo not uptight like "quote" NORMAL "quote" girls.

Good meeting ya! I'm sure I will see you around as this place is my new cure for my crazy sleep/non-sleep schedule. :)

13. dont worry too much bout any regulatory things on this sight, they are pretty leniant as long as you arent too extreme haha. PETA is definitely a good cause but i wish there was another organization with the influence they have, which isnt much influence. PETA is good at spreading the word but i think their tactics for quote getting back atthe inhumane humans is stupid. theyve been involved in bombings of laboratorys and murdering of scientists. good cause for sure though, but i think the cause should be done with a more martin luther king approach, no harm to humans or acts of revenge that are hypocritical and counter productive. lol didnt mean to go off liekthat but u kno wateva haha

14. tits or gtfo!!!

just kidding welcome:)

15. What's up balla? Do you really play for the Bills or are you just crazy. Cuz if you do then we need to chat. Cuz I'm a publicist.

Anyhoo............

DANKMAN....YES. I think PETA is good, but a little extreme. I'm very buddhist in my quest for moderation and YES. I do eat meat. Because it TASTES GOOD. And why the fuck shouldn't I be able to get stoned and eat an overpriced but AWESOME filet mignon at my favorite steak place.

So there muthafucker!

I'm going to go look now, but is there a music section on this site??? I'm sure there is. This place kicks ass!!!!!

16. there is an everything you can think of section haha, its amazing

17. Yesh. Found it.

People who smoke are just so much cooler.

18. what the hell is a knife hit?

19. It's like a ghetto ass gravity bong.

You have to have an electric spiraly stove first.

Then, you take a water bottle (Dasani is best) and you cut the bottom 5th (1/5) off.

Then you poke 4-6 holes in the cut off bottom part of the bottle.

Then you put ice in the top half of the bottle.

Then you shove the cut off end in the top half.

Then you stick two knives (like a dinner knife) in the spiraly thing on the stove and heat it up!

Then the smoker holds the bottle thingy up to his/her mouth.

Then the helper holds the knives, puts the weed (like a PINCH) on one knife, cinges (singes?) the pot with the 2nd knife and shoves the knives up the bottom end of the bottle.

The smoker sucks.

The smoker does this 2 or 3 times MAX and is stoney bologna for the rest of the eve.

GOOD STUFF.

20. damn i got a try that, good method for capturin smoke, me and my friends were trying to hot knife some hash and failed because of smoke capture problems haha