hey need help identifying plant disease

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Stoner123420, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Hey there any pro stoners can help me?i have this little nice plant that might be infected,i cant tell what it is.its been growing maybe around 13weeks but i don't think it might be harvest yet. i transplanted to a new flowering pot during flowering stage which might have been a wrong thing to do since it may cause stunned plant but this might have nothing to do with it right? can you please identify this? i have some pics, i also havent used fertilizer just clean water, i want this purple amazingness to be smokeable

Attached Files:

2. You plant is not dying (yet) but is suffering from multiple nutrient lock-out... there's almost nothing we can offer you in advice.

3. [quote name="mmman" post="19415033" timestamp="1390820193"]You plant is not dying (yet) but is suffering from multiple nutrient lock-out... there's almost nothing we can offer you in advice.[/quote] :( this sounds as bad as it gets, what should I do next in a situation like this? Can you tell me anything or should I harvest now? By the way thanks fo fast reply appreciate thatSent from my SCH-R920 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. looks like phosphorous overdose.

Its not going to grow anymore. chop it down and get some new seeds planted.

5. [quote name="snoopdog6502" post="19418031" timestamp="1390864431"]looks like phosphorous overdose.Its not going to grow anymore. chop it down and get some new seeds planted.[/quote] i'm new to growing so I gotta ask how could I have overdosed the plant? I have been using clean water but the flowering pot is small and I did transplanted at the wrong time do you think any of that was the cause?Sent from my SCH-R920 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Well first off where did the soil come from? Could have a trace of weed killer for all we know.

I does look nuked and super dark like it was over fed and burned. If you used tap water it could be bad.

It may snap out of it and fatten up. there it nothing wrong with starting more seeds.

7. I also wanted to say that the top may not be growing but, I have been observing the plant if it still growing And the bottom nugs are actually still growing including the bottom leavesSent from my SCH-R920 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #8 Stoner123420, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    [quote name="snoopdog6502" post="19418155" timestamp="1390865516"]Well first off where did the soil come from? Could have a trace of weed killer for all we know.I does look nuked and super dark like it was over fed and burned. If you used tap water it could be bad.It may snap out of it and fatten up. there it nothing wrong with starting more seeds.[/quote] I have been using organic soil for the past year and half so I know it's not that , and if by nuked you mean fertilized and i'm guessing,this ones is free of that oh and the plant at first before the brown spots came in it was a dark purple with some green, but I have been using water straight from the hose and this plant was a unknown bag seed so maybe it needed Less or more of things.....mystery bag seeeed this one, this one might have been a shot in the dark didn't remember to realizeSent from my SCH-R920 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Forgot to mention this was outdoor grow from the great Cali sunSent from my SCH-R920 using Grasscity Forum mobile app