Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hey.. need help fast

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vbsmoka, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Hey.. im home to town for about a week or so and my friend said hed smoke me up with some chronic tomorrow around 2, and i gotta come home at 8, my parents flipped out last time and im not tryna fuck this week up, so how much should i smoke to the point where its worn off by the time i get home? because before i moved out theyused to inspect my eyes when i got home so i used to do it EARLY in the day.. anny advice?

2. oh shit its different for everyone mann

3. Depends on the person. You might still feel it 6 hours later but I doubt your eyes will be red. Buy eyedrops.

4. Visine, every time. Just keep cool when you're baked and you're set.

5. Ok visine you said? ill try and go pick some up before we start tomorrow.. thanks guys..

by the way, if you can maybe make a estimate ill post my body type, i know this is lame but whatever.. 5'5 and about 165lbs, a bit chubbby but some muscle, idk if this will help though.. im fine if i still feel it but my eyes wont be wierd anymore will they?

6. god damn dude wtf, just smoke as much as you want.....put the Visine in before only one drop per eye and if u want another one drop per eye after, 6 hours is a long time you will be fine.

7. If you aren't comfortable with your presence when you're high, maybe have a sober friend observe you trying to act sober and see if you're any good at it, although that doesn't really help you for tomorrow. :rolleyes: Try to pretend to be normal in front of your rents. Being able to hold your shit together when you're being watched is a priceless ability that has saved me on numerous occasions.

Visine is a miracle worker, even though it's mostly just saline water.

8. Ok thanks guys, ima hit the sack now but ill come on either later tomorrow night or somthing, ima go buy some vasine tomorrow thanks..

EDIT: ima just take like one or two bowl packs, because im supposed to be meeting up with my old friend around 6 so.. im not tryna drive too high

thanks a ton guys

9. don't use regular water...does not work and it can make the eyes more red...that just made me think that.

10. I made that mistake when my eyes were glowing pink and then I put water in and it just made it look like i was crying and they were still bad