Hey My Name Is Jordan But I Go By Lucipurr Morningstar.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lucipurr Morningstar, May 24, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Hey My Name Is Jordan But I Go By Lucipurr Morningstar. I Am Growing 7 Banana Hammock Plants & 1 Mimosa Plant. I Have Enclosed A Picture Of My Grow Area And My Plants Please Let Me Know If You Have Any Suggestions... The light I'm using is in a thousand watt LED light do you guys think that that will be enough for the eight plants I have in there? Any other observations?

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Hey lucipurr,
    Welcome to GrassCity!
    Just wondering your LED, you may want to check wattage, often what's sold as a 1000w LED is not a 1000w light. Anyways, still plenty which can get grown under 250w just good info to know.
    Best of luck with the grow!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah I was honestly wondering about that I got it for about 40 bucks online. Here's a picture of the box it came in. I'm not really sure exactly where to look maybe you could help me?

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. You look like a fucking zombie.

35 to 40 actual watts per square of grow space is required if your using quality LED lighting .
    Blurple are 50 watts per sq ft of grow space .
    Its not required lighting per plant,Luci

My wife has a twin sister ,,,interested ?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hi Jordan Im Tonika Or Toni Either Is Fine. Welcome To GC. Lol You HaveThe Same Real Name As One Of My Sons. Anyways I Hope You Get Some Help With Your Questions.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hello, welcome to gc.
    You will need more lights for good flowers.

Looks like some of your containers are clear? You would want to use containers that are not clear. Because of light

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Okay how many more lights would you recommend? And thanks I will switch that clear container out for one that's not clear

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. How big amp breakers do you have ?

I would use 100w of led per plant.

If you want 2 from start to finish i would use 200-250w.

I would use 3x240 w led for instance. Then you have more options to lower light in individual areas etc.

3x240 is for 4x4

9. Hi welcome to the city.