Hey ladies , so i have a question maybe you could help?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by davidtokehead, Jan 10, 2012.

1. #1 davidtokehead, Jan 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2012
    Ok so im a male and every time i walk in a room somewhere, the majority of the girls look at me with a stare. But they look away quick when i catch them looking, also when i try to talk to them they are brief, like they wanna be done talking. Does this sound like a bad things? so what does this mean? im not bad looking at all, i have nice big honey colored eyes with big eyelashes, my only down side is that im only 5.3ft tall and im 20.
    any comments will be appriciated :(

2. really wow.. *****z just left me hangin' fucked up

3. Its the same thing guys do, when I walk in a room they size me up, but just cause they divert their attention doesnt mean they are unattracted to you. I do it based on the simple fact that "staring is rude" and most often Im not interested in being hit on if a guy thinks my lingering gaze signals my interest in him. Some places you gotta be carefull whose direction youre smiling in cause theyll take that as an invitation, and he'll think youre teasing if he discovers you werent interested in him after all.

4. theres nothing being wrong with being 5'3 buddy!!!! short people rock i'm only like 5'1 lllloollll.

it seems to me that you might be an awkward person to talk to perhaps? thats the only reason to why i think these girls would want to stop talking to you. i always get really uncomfortable talking to people and want the conversation to end if they are just not keeping the conversation going or just aren't talking about anything in general

so maybe try approaching them differently? what kinda conversations have you been trying to have with them? re-think it :smoke:

5. Honestly...you're short that's why. Typically guys aren't that short.

But hey, some girls like em short. I'm not one of those girls, but I know they are there.

Fuck what they think, and if they are staring, give em a reason to stare ;)

6. Prob cause your a midget, well not far off.
    Thing is are you in proportion to your height?

7. yeah im proportional to my height except my male organs are above average:D

8. No means yes lol

9. I get it all the time. Don't take it personally. (The girls looking at you then looking away.)

With the conversation...no clue man. I'm an awkward fuck.

10. A little off topic, but has anyone taken such a big poop that they fall asleep?