Hey just looking for a little input for week 3 of flowering

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Vegasbud305, Mar 14, 2017.

1. hey everyone just looking for a little input on what everyone thinks for my plants flowering it's the first day of week 3
    I'm using coco and I'm under a 600 hps light I'm using sensi coco for frets with a little cal/mag keeping water about 5.8 ph and it's my first grow so just want to know if I'm on tack or my plants are behind or even ahead Lol but ya just any input on my grow would be nice. Oh ya just courious I heard that at week 3 of flower I can cut out the cal/mag added in. Lol sorry about the lighting

Attached Files:

2. They're look'n good.

3. Thx man appreciate it

4. Thx

5. Anything y'all see I should change or fix

6. Looks all good. If you're not already this is the sort of time it is often suggested to start using a P K additive as the plants nutrient requirements shift

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I'm using the bloom version I'm not sure what P and K is tho but always willingness to learn

8. I have used it and personally not noted much difference but the theory behind the product is absolutely sound

Here's a small extract from CANNAs site for some info and the full article here PK 13/14 Top quality nutritional minerals that stimulate flowering | CANNA UK

CANNA PK 13/14 is a high grade mixture of phosphorus and potassium that is added during the flowering phase. Both elements play a big role during the generative phase of plants.

If you want the biggest fruits and flowers, CANNA PK 13/14 is the right product for you. CANNA PK 13/14 is a mixture of top quality nutritional minerals that stimulate flowering. It's easy to use and makes for high yields. PK 13/14 is suitable for any growing medium.

9. Do I use that with the bytes I already use I feel like my buds are behind or small idk but it's my first run and thx for the link

10. It's an additive so ye you use it on top of a normal flowering fert

11. Ok I'll have to ask about that tomorrow thx and I looked at one of your grows it looked nice

12. Now would be the best time to lollipop if you haven't already. Week 3 through 4 is like it final stretching period and ready to just go full bud development. So lollipop the lower stem and this should help it focus on the canopy. How much to lollipop depend on your preference. I don't mind lower thumb size nug but I remove the lower 15%. Some folks do it up to 30-50%.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ya I know I already did that I might go in and do a little more but I'm scared cuz I'm running out of room I hope they don't stretch any more gonna by way to close to a 600 hps there already like 10 inches away but I have to work with it for now ‍♂️

14. Up date had to lower the plants got to close to light

Attached Files:

15. Nice, keep that light close without compromising temperature

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hey quick question what nutes are the most important in flower cuz I was feeding heavy and got nitrogen toxicity so there just snapping back from that but I want to up the feed again but cut back on the N

17. Nitrogen is more associated with the vegetative stage and creating lush, green, vigorous growth.

Higher ratios of Phosphorous and potassium are beneficial during flowering as they help in terpene production for taste and smell

Your plant will still want a bit of every thing tho. Your coco nutes should be formulated for use in that medium so you shouldn't get toxicities or deficiencies really

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ya so one of my plants are looking funky and I found this on the leaf not sure what's going on but it's stilling flowering ok

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Looks nice bro. Wouldn't worry about that damage if that's all there is. Obv if it gets worse inform us but right now it's too minimal to worry about