hey it's me again?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by justme, Dec 7, 2001.

1. Hey all;

I'm not so new here...and don't remember if I've ever intro'd myself before...my memory elludes me these days[​IMG].
    I'm a 39y/o Mom, wife, activist/advocate, artist (when I can sell something), and real estate investor. I live in western Massachusetts in a way too big, and way too expensive house...that we are trying to sell, and move to one of the 2-family houses that we own. I love my 9 y/o son to pieces[​IMG]...and valiantly try to maintain a 14 year marriage to a very grumpy old man[​IMG]...lol. I'm also very politically active, and spend alot of time fighting for the rights of people that are afflicted with mental illness. As well as, working on general human rights issues and causes.
    I love smoking weed...and have been off and on since I was about 14 or so. Right now, my favorite herb helps me with physical symptoms that I have due to a chronic illness. But, even if I didn't need to smoke...I'd still be lighting up. There's nothing better than sharing a J with a few good friends and philosophizing for hours about anything and everything[​IMG]. That's probably why I love these forums so much...just a bunch of friends sharing a virtual j, and talking about whatever crosses our minds...[​IMG]

Peace,

2. Hey there....I'm origanally from Pittsfield. Where in Western, MA are you? Just curious...

Peace, love, and ganja!

3. Coooooool...I'm from Pittsfield...land of the boring and the redneckish...lol. Only those who move away from here have a chance!
    Peace,

4. I agree but unfortunately i'm moving back that way in june.

peace, love, and ganja!

5. Welcome back justme. I hope to see ya around soon.