Hey is my plant indica or sativa or a mix?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by James 1234, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Hey just took a few photos of my plant wondering if it's sativa or indica? Or a mix of both thanks ? Also if you could let me know how it looks at the moment that would be good I'm going to transplant tomorrow [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

2. Differentiating if it is Sativa or India is a difficult task at such an early stage. The leaves seem to be of Sativa by identification of the color and width/spacing of the leaves, but could easily be a mix as well. It'd be more identifiable given more time to develop.

• Like Like x 4
  3. yep its leaning towards the sativa side ,but as NoNamedbilly as stated its a bot early yet ,but does like more sat ,,,mac

4. Sativa, but most likely a hint of indica, still early but most now a days are hybrid, anyway if it has a decent amount of indica it would mean a shorter flowering period

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

5. Thanks for the replies guys, I appreciate it, we'll then I guess I will have some update picture in 2 - 4 weeks time when it's has grown more

6. Right now I have a Black Gum pheno that looks like a sativa and a Pineapple pheno that looks like an indica so without knowing the parent plants you'll never know whats in there.

7. It's hard to tell by leaves. I'm growing mango tango which is 2015 cannabis cup sativa winner and it has leaves that look indica ...

[​IMG]

Are these indica or sativa

8. #8 mactheman, Mar 27, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
    ^^^ hi Garden viking,,,that mango tango your growing could you tell what seed bank you got the seeds from ,,thanks ,,mac
    PS yep they do like very indica to me as well ...like you said most plants are hybrids these days .and nearly every plant as got either a bit of sativa in or indica in their parents from the breeding of them over the years ,,,mac

9. Hey guys an updated photo, of my girl my next question is, is she starting to flower or just showing sex I'm abit concerned as more and more white hairs are popping up each day and I want to keep her in veg for alot longer yet thanks for looking :)[​IMG][​IMG]

10. I bought them at the cannabis cup. They are by elemental seeds. I have no idea where you can get them.

• Like Like x 1
  11. ____________
    thanks Viking ive found seed bank/s that sell them in uk ,,,,,mac