Hey im z3r0

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by z3r0grav, Jul 8, 2012.

1. or zero. thats always easier xD I just started smoking this month, and i owe it to my awesome brother! but yeah i'm a newbie smoker, so sorry in advance when I end up asking/saying something stupid lol :smoke:

2. Welcome to GC! :gc_rocks:

Hon, I have been toking for over 40 years and know way more than the average toker, but none of us were born knowing about cannabis! So just remember to use the search function before you ask a question, and you should do just fine! :D

(Some of the guys around here get a bit cranky if you ask a question that pops up every other day! :rolleyes: )

And may I blow your mind?... in a very nice way, of course! Cannabis is WAY more than "just" a way to get high! :smoke: Just click that first link in my sig and simply read the titles of the news articles. They are all marked like this-

Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows (news – 2007)
    [FONT=&quot]Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows[/FONT]

Educate yourself, and then blow your awesome brother's mind with how much you have learned! :eek: lol

(And your brother is more awesome than mine was! :cool: He started toking about a year before me, but I was the one who broke the ice and invited him to share a smoke!)

Granny :wave:

3. Haha Im baked now, but I'll be sure to check it out later when it makes sense :)
    thanks for the warm welcome :smoke:

4. What's up

image-3431361057.jpg

5. quite obviously the same as you lol

6. Welcome to gc.