Hey. im running 2 600 watt lights in a 60" cool tube. The vertical garden is the ver

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by headmaster, May 10, 2010.

1. Hey. im running 2 600 watt lights in a 60" cool tube. The vertical garden is the vertigrow flex from VerticalHarvests. The strains are Durban Poison and blue dream.
    here is 20 days ago.

I vegged 18/6 for the past 3 weeks on the Lucas formula and roots accelerator. I dont change my res for the whole cycle and stop adding nutes 2 weeks up until harvest.

Attached Files:

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shit should be popping in a few weeks, expecting 4 pounds, 1.5 grams/watt

3. I really love the setup can you explain your rig, are those aero tubes. Did you build it? Everything really looks great.

4. its from www.verticalharvests.com i got their drip system and water drains out each irrigation member back into the res

5. Day 10 of flower. Ive been using 1/4 tsp/gal chaching early flower enhancer to inhibit some of the stretch in conjunction with the lucas formula. If i feel that the phosphorous levels are getting a little out of hand ill prob drain the res in a few weeks and start fresh. I had my buddy clean up my garage and he ended up touching the cycle timer so plants got over watered for 2 days. My 5x5 hydrohut is on the left which i originally intended on housing the verticalharvests garden in but it got devoted to a cloning production so maybe next round after im situated outdoors.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Filling in quite a bit =)

7. yee .

8. Bad ass set up man! i can't wait to see how it turns out. +rep

9. day 23. everythings going cool. the chaching flower enhancer really helped the sativas calm down, and the buds are starting to stack.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i started lollipoping some of the dense trees to free up some air flow.
    [​IMG]

ill check back in another week. the smells picking up, trying to figure out a nice regiment of ozone and carbon scrubbing to keep it under control.

10. I've never seen a vertical grow before, and it looks pretty impressive. Very nicely done headmaster, looking forward to your next update. :cool:

11. Lookin' sweet man! +Rep for you!

12. Day 34, just got back from vegas and every things looking good. the DP's stink good, prob going to have to set up the mountain air filter pretty soon. Definitely have a good wall of buds going, spent about 30 minutes thinning out some of the larger fan leaves and lollipoping.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Lookin good man, buds are coming along nicely. :hello:

14. Really stacking on , Damn dude , map props.

15. ;)you can tell why this method will be a success already... youll have a fucking wall of budddzzzz:hello:

16. beautiful and inovative way to grow maximising space potency and yeild. loving the set up wish i had the space to do something similar as looks like your going to be pulling a hefty about. would love to see how much you do get. keep us posted!