Hey Im New To The Community

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by toddyboy, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Hey this is Toddyboy im new to GC forums but have been reading them for a while. Im from a little town in south Wales UK. Im on this site generally for information and to help if and where i can. All that i can really say apart from that is if you have any questions you want to ask about me then ask away i wont bite :D

Stay Smokey !!

2. Welcome to GC!! :) Why the name Toddyboy? Why do you live in the UK? Why won't you bite when asked a question? How old are you? How long have you been smoking? Why do you smoke? Why did you come to GC? Ok thats enough questions for now thank you.

3. #3 toddyboy, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2013
    Hey yeah the name is an old one my second name is Tod and I used to get called toddy alot so I just use toddyboy. Ahaa I was born in Scotland originally but moved to wales for work/family. Im 19 but im pretty grown up for my age :D ive been smoking weed and cigarettes since I was fourteen but smoking weed back then was more for pre-adolescent fun than anything else. I blaze everyday now and can happily say I dont regret it. And the bite thing I dunno its just a "thing" people say :p

Edit: I came to GC for information and also if needs must to ask questions:) I also smoke to release stress and when I read listen to music etc.

Stay Smokey !!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 csssolver295, Jun 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2013
    Hi. I'm new. Trying to promote a blog about getting baked in Mangalore. Check it out if your planning on travelling to this coastal city in India.
    http://tokenofnothing.wordpress.com/