Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hey im new great bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by helixsmoker, Mar 22, 2009.

1. hey everyone im new i get this bud alot i dont know what it is no name for it but this stuff is strong but here are some pics if u have any idea what it is tell me thanks

ps i onlY paid 25 good or bad thanks

Attached Files:

2. Cant tell, but looks like some normal mids, and looks like a small quarter, so 25 wasnt bad. Roll it up man.

3. loooks super dank! 25 is a straight steal.

4. for sure

5. yea its some good shit right now im blazed to a perfect T lol i dont know why i said that but im baked but thanks on the pic comments that what i get about 2 of them a week for me but thanks joe

6. looks pretty dank...but the pictures bad so id say probly some good mids...nice pickup for 25 bucks..congrats!

7. from those pics i would say either mids or beasters
    but i can't really tell...

8. ah it's tough to tell from the quality of the pics, but looks like a good deal nonetheless

9. i hope you guys are sarcastic!?

that crap is browwwnn!

straight swhagg. i beleive you got ripped off. you coulda got a half for 25 of that stuff.

ive only smoked brown once and never did again. headache, and does the same as tobacco, just lasts longer.