Hey im from CT

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jacobzav, Nov 28, 2011.

1. I'm from CT, 203 Dbury

2. Idk nothin' about New England

3. I know it's usually $60 1/8th for good quality, and multiply that by whatever you want from there. If you're loyal, the connect will cut you a break on higher amounts.

4. #84 chldrnfbdm4, Sep 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2012
    Man oh man do I miss CT. I recently moved to Florida, and seeing everyone from CT complaining is humerous. Down here where i'm at in Florida, you'll pay 20/g for HORRIBLE beasters.. Maybe seedless mids? Idk regardless it gets you high for no more than 20 mins. That's the norm. I recently found someone who gets some OKAY bud.. But guess what? He can't find anything, and hasn't been able to for the past two weeks. Laws are strict? I've been pulled over in CT with over a half ounce at least a handful of times, and was let go WITH my bud more than once. Just before I moved, I was heading home from Bristol, (To middletown) And Plainville police pulled me over on 9 south (Headlight was out.) The officer was saying it smelled STRONG of weed, so he called for back up. His back up officer said the same thing upon coming to the vehicle. They had me get out, searched the car, found at least 15 roaches, and about a quarter in the car. He conducted a sobriety test which I passed, and he let me on my way. (Fwiw my insurance had lapsed at that point too, and he did request it.) As far as CT prices, you just need to know the right people. I got 8ths for 50 all day. Quarters 90-100. Halfs 180-200 ounce <350. This is all top notch i'm speaking of. such as Headband, OG Kush, etc etc. I'll be coming back to CT in October for the winter, and you bet your ass i'm stepping my game up for when I go back to FL.

Edit: Not to mention getting caught with even a roach here in Florida will get you arrested, and absolutely no leniency.