Hey im from CT

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jacobzav, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Prices are ridiculous, law enforcement has nothing better to do in my town than to put a wire on someone during a buy, most often on another high schooler. It's a sick game they play here. Ah well, maybe it's just da 860.

2. From CT what up people, ayy CT ain't all the great, trying to flee somewhere warm to be honest, lived here my whole life

Get High & Play

3. whatup fellow blades

4. what's going on? idk what you're talking about. my ct shit's dank. i've gotten purple urkle for 110 a q. i get dank, find some bettah boyz!

5. It's not that we can't get dank, it's just expensive. People seem to be jacking up there prices lately. It sucks bro. We need medical in CT fo' sho'

6. ct has the highest price index on the market. I haven't smoked mids in years. Just make concentrates, easiest method if you smoke too much to still get a bit we todd id :smoke: :wave:

7. Whats up CT tokers! Reppin the 203 here.

Did anyone else feel that this winter was a let-down..Practically NO snow!! I love blazing in the snow :/

8. [quote name='"Uluvmynuts2"']Ct has lots of hotties and they are mostly sluts[/quote]

& most of the guys are wanna be rappers and think they have "swag" lmao.. Where are my rock n rollers at?!

9. Rapping is the shit. 90's were where it was at.

10. Ask and 'ye shall receive. Well maybe not yet but its getting closer...

Medical Marijuana Legislation Moves Forward in Connecticut

11. Dam lots of CT tokers!!

12. 110 for a quake is purty high!! I wouldn't pay more than 90 MAX and I'm just a cuple hours north. Maybe a few hours.

13. I'm happy I started this thread. Lots of love for the CT here.

14. Its about to be crackin in CT! Anyone ever tried edibles?

15. I have unsuccessfully. Kinda sucked.

16. Let's not ask for connects on this thread, pretty sure its against the rules.

17. Anyone near rhode island?

18. Sweet. Good luck. It's going ok so far up in Maine. Just not enough dispensaries.

19. whadup ct stoners! any1 know wat r the prices in the stamford area. i dont want to get ripped off and i finally found a connect after a long while thx.