Hey I'm back.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by broncos420, Jan 24, 2009.

1. #1 broncos420, Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2009
    Hey everyone, whats up? It's been awhile since I've been on, but this will change. I miss the city and everyone here for the most part. I recently have been on other forums mainly Denver Broncos sites, but they hate the fact that I love the green so I come back to my original home. Hope I get to see some ppl I haven't talked to in awhile like Indytoker and KSR...hope I ain't forgetting anyone but I prolly am.

2. what no one cares? :confused: :smoking:

3. Hello there, fellow Iowan.

4. Hello! :wave: When I first joined the city there weren't very many Iowans on here...or were afraid to post their location. But anywho its a very nice thing to see that now there are many and I am proud :smoking:

5. Welcome back man, always nice when an older city member returns. Things have changed ALOT, but there are still a lot of good things and people around. :wave:

6. Its not that no one cares, but it just not exactly fun browsing the introduce yourself threads:eek:

7. Haha true, but I have mad respect for the mature people who start by posting here:rolleyes:

When I joined I hoped right into Smoking and Usage, like most people do haha

but wow thats weird to spell usage usage Usage just doesn't seem right.

8. cannabis is in the sage family.

9. True! But thanks to all for your kindness. I always knew there were still good people on here.