Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey im back, and need newb help?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PaPa, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Long time no see, but its also been along time for me. I havent smoked in like 2 months, but now i've saved up to buy some more big purchases. My guy just moved away :mad: So i've been asking around Massachusetts for 1/2- full ounce prices. Im getting alot of mixed numbers, I know i used to get my 1/8th of Danks for like 45.00. I know i had a good guy soo, now its off to find another dealer. I just dont wanna see like a tool low ballin him.

So what sounds fair for a half zip of danks?
    175? 250?
    What bout full zips?
    300-450?

Im looking for general ideas in my MA area, neighboring states are welcome. It feels good to have my internet back.. and my bud :smoking:

2. im in massachusetts and those seem like good prices to me and a 8th of dank for 45 is a steal lol i get mine for 65

3. Would i seem like an ass to try to pitch 150 for a half of dank?

4. not like an ass but unless your friends with your dealer and get hook ups then i dont see a high chance of it happening unless its a nice guy