Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey, Im adam, and you are?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by adamBC, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Someone should write a book about BONGS. Yeah, I love my little basterd as well, she doesn`t have a name yet...maybe Fat Margaretha or something would do...cause the bong is fat.

2. Im Jim Bob Billy Bob Joe Hanna Bob Thorton May Jr. From the 9-oh-5

3. hehe This gives a new name to 'hooters'! :smoke:

We love you too!

4. Ive only hit a bong once, spoons/blunts all the time. It was amazing though, BONG!

Awesome thread

5. id love to open a smoking cafe "hooters" haha, thatd be excellent! sexy stoned waitresses walking around with hookahs and a fine selection of fine weed :D mmm...

one can dream.

6. i havent found my true love for a bong yet...im still waiting for her tho..wherever she is

7. i love my bong thats for sure

8. i love my bongs! i have a different bong for every day of the week. sometimes 4 bongs please me at once! and they never step out of line but i hit my bongs anyways. sometimes in the heat of the moment they get nastiness all over the carpet and it takes 2 towels to clean it up... most of the time me and my fiance hit the same bong at the same time.

9. whoah man aer youta lking about your bong? man that is crazy shit fo

10. I love my bong. I'm not sure what I'd do without. Smoking just would not be anywhere near the same without it.

11. I wish my bong was a nice glass on glass... have to wait til I get my job...

12. I love all my glass bongs/hooakahs... but as soon as i get a RooR, i am treatin the rest like my red headed step child

13. oooo, just cleaned out my bowl REAL well last night. its glass on glass, and was so rediculously clogged that ive been having to smoke with a poker to get the end of every bowl thru because it clogged up on EVERY bowl.

i couldnt believe it could get so clogged. upon cleaning it out, i was BLOWN away by the hits it gave me. Rediculous!!

i love it, i was all ready to go out and buy a new one, but theres no need at all anymore :D

I love you bong!

14. ^^nothing like hittin a bong for the first time. ((or when you clean it REALLY good))

i know exactly what you mean man lol

15. ^^nothing like hittin a fresh clean bowl i love it :)

16. thats a beauty man. i hit mine atleast once a week, ive got a bowl pretty much just like yours :D

17. I love that first hit off your bong after you clean it. You can feel/smell/taste the difference. I love it.

18. oh man i know! i swear the first toke i took after the cleaning, the suction was so smooth and easy, that i could barely keep the lighter from getting sucked out. i have to put in a big green screen and puff real soft to get all the weed lit before it sucks down into the water.

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong!

19. lol, no! :wave: My bong's name is Debbie. :smoke:

20. my bongs name is FROSTY THE ORANGE :D maaaan idk why:smoking: