Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey, Im adam, and you are?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by adamBC, Mar 23, 2004.

1. I'm waiting in my cold cell when the bell begins to chime...
    BONG!!

I love my bong.

2. I do LOVE my bong also,

It is true, your bong will never let you down.

My bong is my baby

:edit: The name of my precious is GoldMember :smoking:

3. tried to give ya rep for that HCW but i gotta spread more around :)

i LOVE my bong, its small but perfectly formed !!!

4. I need to get in the habit of giving out rep. It's never been on my mind really. Probably why I still have one miserable little bar of my own. :(

Anyway, bong! :)

5. update, i now own 3 bongs, beautiful.

*tear*

And i still love bongs! :hippie:

6. i love my bong, i named it T because we had to mooch 3 dollars to get outta the parking garage after spending all ourt money on the bong... a nice stoner helped us out with 1.50 :) he said hed been there before. this was all on a public transportation system of boston... good time

long live T

peace

jeff

7. Damn. i need a bong.

But i LOVE my bowl goddamn. Names monocromatic stain, and its my buddy.

8. fuck man bongs are great, but wat the fuck u need to cut back.

9. it sucks being a poor minor... cant buy a bong.... dont have the cash for 1.... i spend all my money on weed and food :p

10. I own a Bong and its name is St. Patrick and hes pretty cool

11. Reading this thread made me bust out my bong.. time to toke!

12. it would prolly be best for your sake not to tell every1 your name, you will most likely be banned quite soon.

13. HEY IM WICKED J hows it smokein:smoke:

14. haha! This thread is awesome! :smoke:

15. Hey, im The Dude. "You can call me Dude, Duder, His Dudeness, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

16. agreed

17. I hate to break it to you, but your bong can hurt you. Of course it's only if you hurt it. If you drop your bong on your foot, it will hurt you.

I love my bong so much that I paid 25% of the original price to get her repaired when I broke her.

18. amen to that:smoke:

19. the only thing more satisfying than hitting a bong is...fuck, i can't remember.

20. mmm! ive gotten a new bong since i posted this, and its just as good as my oldie :D

i love you guys!!

(im going to go hoot my bong :D )