Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey Iam new here and have a question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gibbo, Jan 18, 2009.

1. #1 gibbo, Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2009
    Hello Grass City iam new here so hello every1 :p anyway i have question and didn't no where to put it so i thought here.

Anyway's ive been smokin weed for about 8 months and like know alot about it and that but i got a weed the other day that tasted like petrol and was wondering is this safe we smoked it all and got proper stoned so not all bad but just wondering about it like if anyone can help it would be nice thanks :smoke:

2. It smells like gas? I wouldn't smoke it. Some dealers put different chemicals in their stuff to make it weigh out better.

3. no it tastes like petrol not smells like it and its from my ususal dealer who normally gives good bags and that i was just wondering is there any strains that taste like it and its only happend in one 8th we got off him :p

4. It's that new "Gas Weed." ;)

5. hahaha o well it might have been bad for me then atleast i got high and it hasnt happend since so its all good :smoke:

6. the other day me and my friends got some shit off a guy that had an aftertaste of chemicals.
    like lemon pledge.

7. weed is just becoming more and more artificial.
    but at the same time more and more potent.

8. Once I got some free bud off a guy at work maybe a G. Me and two others tried it out it, tasted just like BBQ sauce. lol It was quite strange.

But about it tasting like gas I would just say some thing to your "guy" and ask if tasted gas?