Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hey, i need your help

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheHemperer420, Jul 28, 2004.

1. now, before you all start flaming on me, i already tried the search button and i didn't find the spefic information that i needed, so ill ask you: i wanna try making brownies, can i get some spefic details, from what i read ive seen 2 methods. 1) just throw the bud into the brownie mix into the oven, and 2) make cannabutter and use this in brownies. now what i want to know, 300 degrees is what i shud cook it at right? do i need to make cannabutter, how, just melt better and add the pot, strain, and its good right? i would really apprciate your through response, thanks guys! happy smokin n mournin tokin

2. thanks criminal, nah, i wouldnt think that, i had already tried the search button, and that particulary sticky, but thanks for responding anyways, i was hoping for a more of an in-depth look from someone who had cooked it before, to let me know the spefics, but none the less, ive gotten the info i need finally! so thanks again tho!

3. LOL, TheHemperer, LMAO.

4. yah... lol, you inspired me hempress! you know... hempress, princess... emperor... hemperer... lol, get it?! YAH! COOL! but hey, just think, uve got an admirer! + the names coool! you know it is! you know it isssss!!

5. Woah, I have an admirer. Fred will be jealous.

6. ummm yah... lol im gunna assume fred is your husband

7. Well look at her signature and decide for yourself :p