Hey! I need some help!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Smurf111, Jun 17, 2004.

1. Wassup? I need help on how to start growing marijuana either in the house or outside. I would really appreciate it. If you are like me, you know what you need. Don't be a STRANGER!!!

2. ok heres some advice.. i dont but people on this form get pissed when people just ask for instructions.. you need to read up.. i read allot look on the stickys on top for good grow guides and read read read... im a noob to but befor u ask questions see if you can find the answers yourself :)

3. I don't think we get pissed because of "noob" - questions. Hell, I'm still a noob at growing too. But it's a lot more effective to learn by reading and ask around about the stuff you don't understand. There's just too much to tell about growing than just in 1 thread. Just be sure to use the search buttons a lot....and google is your friend :)

4. yeh..i dont get pissed..I just redirect you:)

'I have a box of peanuts and a squirt gun, how can i turn this into big buds'
    posts like those the only ones i get frustrated with..lol

Look to the top of the forum, in all the growing forums, for Grandpa's growguide. Read it, then read sids do's and dont guide. If ya have anymore questions ill be glad ta answer em:)

5. Thanks a lot! Don't feel like you have to be labeled as a prick or anything. I'm really thankful for your advice. But, if you don't mind me asking, Could you recommend any books by people that will just give me the basics that I need. Once again, I would like to thank you for all of your help.

Smooches!