Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey I need a new Glass Bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BigBluntBlower, May 25, 2011.

1. Hey im Getting a new Bong and i want it to be glass what are some types I should look into that arent always Know very well but hit very hard. Then also no im not intrested in roor ive never hit one i know there good but i just dont want one so some feedback thanks

2. What is your price range

3. makes a huuuuge difference lol

4. Go to your local head shop. They seem to have the coolest, affordable bongs. Unless you're going for a name brand, or something out of the ordinary.

Zobs are pretty awesome.

5. Stone Glass Works, Sovereignty and Toro are a few you might want to look at. There's also Syn, HVY, etc, if spending less.

6. so the price range is about 100 dollars

7. My only problem with LHSs is that they tend to overprice things, what you can get in your LHS you can probably find on the internet for at least 10% less.

8. And then pay for shipping. Wouldn't it even out?

9. For around $100 I'd get a SYN tube or beaker

10. Yeah, but you're also supporting local business in your area.

11. Ehh, it really depends on what you're getting and where it's coming from. For a glass bong, while the shipping will cost a fair amount, the fact that websites don't need to pay overhead for things like storefronts really cuts down on their costs, allowing them to price things lower then their meat-space counterparts.

That's true, but we're in a global economy, and buying things for more money from a local business merely because they're local isn't doing anyone any favors. Businesses need to have something special that makes you go to them over their competitor, and in a global economy, where your tech support is in India, your gadgets are made in China, and your clothes are stitched together in Jamaica, just being a local business isn't enough. Look at the US farming industry, we screwed the pooch with that one, and now it can't survive without massive government subsidies.

12. It's so much more than just supporting the business though. It keeps the money in your area. Yes, it is doing people favors. All your points about products being produced in other countries is completely irrelevant.

13. #13 BongSquad, May 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2011
    spend 130 bucks and get a little sista ROOR
    used to own one myself.
    other than the mad props that were given to me simply for owning this epic bong, that thing took hits like Mohammed Ali's punching bag.

EDIT: BUY LOCAL GLASS. support your local glassblower.