Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey ho

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Newbie Toker, Dec 7, 2004.

1. Man I haven't been on here for ages, since I announced I was quitting.

Well i went to reading festival and didnt smoke once, and have only bought weed once in the past 2 months, success!

It really wasnt that hard to stop buying, now I just smoke when my friends light up a joint.

2. Welcome back! Even if youre not smoking much of the time, you still have to stick around and chat :).

I dont remember the reason you stopped? Plus why not light up at reading? Its almost an Amsterdam style situation there, just with less control.. and shit toilets.

3. hey.

yeah i remember you...

you got more will power than me...

4. hah i used to mispronounce "reading" all the time until i heard it being said.. they obviously don't read there, is it like a music festival? i'm not from the UK..

5. Are you ever going to start up again? I remember you I think if I remember correctly you got in trouble with the law so you stopped. Anyway, welcome back to the city, hope to see you around.

6. Will power how i long for thee. :)

7. I stopped because i spent like £2500 in the summer and most of it was on weed (ounce and a half a week)

But yeh, i got a job and some self-control now so i might smoke up soon.