The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey Higha....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smokie McBlunts, Apr 18, 2003.

1. just wanted to tell u my mom loves ur avitar (she's cherokee) and it is pretty phat :)

2. :) tell your mom thanks, if your moms cherokee might you be a little indian dude too?

an it just soo happens that i seen starwars on the "bigscreen" the firstime round,...soo a tokin jedi knight very cool.
    im going to keep my eye open at the flea markets i think it was zia said she saw my/the picture,....lol

3. I can tell you from my time on the movie set that Ewan McGregor chain smokes cigs when he is not on camera. But then, everybody else does to, because when its down time there is nothing else to do.

Grasscity Deals Near You