hey hey

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by brian8472, Dec 6, 2003.

1. just began germination of 5 seeds i found in my bud....there kinda yellowish green and i have never actually grown before so im not sure if im even using proper seeds but, i have them in a paper tower thats damp with room temp water enclosed inside a white plastic container which i put under a blanket in my closet so its relitivly dark, i have no idea where to go from here so if somone could explain the next step i should take once they start to sprout or any comments on this in general, thanks

2. if any sprout, very arefully remove them, and plant gently in soil.....in at least a 3 gallon pot, if you don't wanna have to transplant.........put it in approx 1/2-1" in the soil, root facing down........and gently cover.......don't overwater it, but don't let it dry out either.......and then let it grow, above the surface and get a good light on it ;) .......Peace out........Sid

3. thanks sid ill do just that they have started to turn a dark green color and have swollen in size about 10% is this natural?

4. Yellow/Green seeds? I have a friend who does great grows, and I went to Alaska a few months ago, and brought back light green seeds with yellow stripes. It was from some of the best bud I've ever had. Came to Alaska all the way from BC! Turned out to be atomic northern lights. Good luck, I'm stoned.