Hey hey!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Arthur92484, Sep 10, 2003.

1. This is my first post here and I'm using it to just say what's up to everyone here!

So what's up?

2. Welcome to your new home on the Net!! Please adjust the picture in your sig. It's too big. Here's a copy of the rule.

"Signature Limits

All signatures should not exceed the following size limits, and you can't have both text and images

For text signatures: 4 lines normal size, 8 lines small size and up to 90 chars per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed.
    For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20k in size

Many of our users still surf the net with a 56kb dial-up modem, large signatures make it very frustrating for our members to surf the forums, not everybody has DSL or Cable, so keep that in mind with large files and image posting."

3. Welcome to the stoners city.. Enjoy your stay!

4. Thanks for the welcome guys!

I reduced my sig to only 15k (20k limit) so no one should have any problems with page loading.

Sorry about that...

5. No problem, you didn't know. Thanks for the cooperation, but it's still too big. Needs to be no wider than 300 pixels, no taller than 125 pixels and no bigger than 20K. Thanks for taking care of this.

6. Welcome To The City!!!

Nice Avatar i bet SJ will get all jealous by that.

Grasscity Deals Near You